MENINGKATKAN KEMAMPUAN MENYIMAK PADA ANAK USIA 5 – 6 TAHUNMELALUI METODE BERCERITA
storytelling and speaking skills
To improve speaking skills of children, one way to use storytelling. Talking is the process of thinking and reasoning that someone talks acceptable and understood by others or listener. Achievement of learning objectives reflected in the learning ability of students who poured in the form of values and skills possessed by students in the subjects concerned. Through capabilities achieved by our students can determine the levels of competency mastery of a given subject. Indicators commonly used as a measure of success is absorption.The purpose of this research is to determine whether the method of storytelling that is in kindergarten Sunan Bonang Kelapa Dua Tangerang in their efforts to improve early childhood speaking skills in kindergarten Sunan Bonang Kelapa Dua Tangerang.Data analysis methods used in this study quantitative techniques. Sampling method used is saturated sample method. Thus, the researchers took a sample of 16 parents of students in kindergarten Sunan Bonang Kelapa Dua Tangerang.The results of this study indicate that: 1) There is the influence of storytelling on early childhood speaking skills in kindergarten Sunan Bonang Kelapa Dua Tangerang with evidence tcount of 5,729 while ttable value for N = 16 of 2,120 then 5,729 > 2,120. So it can be concluded that the results of the analysis between variables storytelling (X) against speaking skills variable (Y) is positive, so the degree of influence is strong, which means that the better the storytelling method variable (X) is increasingly positive effect on the variable speaking skills (Y). 2) The value of R2 (R Square) of 0,701. This shows that at 70.1% storytelling positive effect on speaking skills, while the remaining 29.9% influenced by other factors not examined in this study.